It is used for sampling and volume reduction dividing of bulk materials and samples.
The sample dividing ratio infinitely adjustable by adjusting the slot width of sample outlet.
It is suitable for granular or powdered bulk materials, metal powders, ores, minerals, chemicals, coffee, fertilizers, seeds, nuts, cement clinker, construction materials, sand, washing powder etc.
Max. Dividing Ratio:
- 1 x 1:5 (for 1 sample outlet)
- 2 x 1:7,2 (for 2 sample outlets)
- 3 x 1:15 (for 3 sample outlets)
- 1 x 1:26 (for 1 sample outlet)
- 2 x 1:26 (for 2 sample outlets)
- 3 x 1:26 (for 3 sample outlets
- Material feed size ≤ 20 mm
- Number of divisions: 1, 2, 3 (according to the bottom cone dividers)
- Rotary tube speed : Infinitely variable between 0-55 rpm
- Time setting: Dijital seconds, minutes, hours with 0-999 units
- Reject collector volume: 30 L
- Sample collector volume: 500/1000 cc
- Vibratory magnetic feeder with 5 L conical feeding hopper
- Net Weight: ~120 kg
- Outside Dimensions: WxLxH: ~ 800x900x1600 mm
- Electrical Supply Data: 220 V, 1p, 50 Hz, 800 W