Rotary Sample Divider equally divides 8 representative samples automatically within accuracy of ± 1 % in weight.
- Provided with a stainless steel 120 L feeding hopper and an electro-magnetic vibratory feeder
- Stainless steel dividing head with 8 divisions, carrying 8x15 liters sample collecting stainless steel vessels in the form of radial triangular prisms
- The speed of the rotary dividing head can be infinitely variable between 0-60 rpm by an electronic motor speed controller
- The system mounted on a mobile 4 wheels frame enclosed in a protective cabinet made of wowen wire sheets with a front lid with safety switch
- Feeding Size: <150 mm
- Net Weight 380 kg
- Outside Dimensions: 107x167x184 cm (WxLxH)
- Driven by a 0,75 kW, 380 V, 3 p, 50 Hz, 900 rpm electrical motor and gear box.